An off-the-bounce, over someone standing, between the legs dunk

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 | Labels: , | |

Watch Guy Dupuy as he did the unbelievable and definitely newest dunk in town - the an off-the-bounce, over someone standing, between the legs dunk. Have you ever seen someone did this dunk?


Wheewww... I couldn't remember someone in the NBA did that. Of all the dunks i've ever seen this could be the most sickening and ridiculous.

Well, anyway if you don't know Guy Dupuy, he is London's Midnight Madness, amateur dunk champion and already did some ridiculous dunks.

I wonder when I can do the same dunk he did but if ever I can do that someday I will make it more stunning and ridiculous.

Maybe an off-the-bounce, 720, over someone standing, between the legs, windmill, fade away dunk :D .

Well, in Space Jam anything is possible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment